Artisan Spanish tile & stone hand-crafted for generations.
We ship Mexican tiles worldwide. Every day.
Explore four handmade Spanish tile product lines With Wholesale-Direct Prices.
Take advantage of our lowest price promise & worldwide shipping on Mexican floor tiles
Find the Best Mexican Style Tile Flooring Here
The Mexican tile industry is booming. With so many people looking for quality tile, plenty of options are available. However, to ensure you’re getting the best product possible, you should consider working with a company like ours. Our team takes care of everything from start to finish, ensuring you have beautiful, handmade Mexican tiles that last decades.
Explore our handmade Mexican tile products, including:
- Saltillo flooring
- Terracotta tiles
- Encaustic-style cement tile
- Talavera tiles
- Cantera stone tile
- Other architectural features
Nobody beats our prices, quality, or customer service. Our Mexican tile company has two decades of experience and over 200K happy clients worldwide
P.S. We ship all products worldwide.
Our process is simple. Fill out our Get Pricing form with your project details. We will email an estimate to you to start the conversation or call you with questions about your project.
What Makes Us the Mexican Tile Experts?
We’ve been in the business for over 17 years and our craftsmen in Mexico have been creating handmade Mexican tiles for generations.
So, we’ve seen a lot of Mexican tile floors – good ones, and not-so-good ones. And we know what makes the best types of Spanish tiles that last and look great for decades.
In addition, we’ve made mistakes, learned valuable lessons, rinsed, and repeated, repeated, repeated. We know Mexican tile by heart, and we can help you find affordable, low-maintenance Mexican tiles for just about any project you have in mind.
Though we’re the leader in this industry, we’re also a small business. That means you get hands-on attention and consultation from our experts. We’re happy to talk through your project to find a Spanish tile that looks great and fits your budget.
A Few Of Our Mexican Tiles Samples
Our Expertise Helps You Create Beautiful, Budget-Friendly Spaces.
Some Recent Mexican Tile Company Projects
What is Mexican Tile?
Also known as traditional Spanish tile, Mexican tile refers to various tile and stone products handmade in Mexico. Mexico is known for generations-old processes for exquisite, rustic artisan-curated products. These flooring and accent tiles with geometric patterns are inspired by the natural beauty and cultural splendor of Mexico and Central America. Explore our best advice for Mexican tile projects.
Mexican tile serves as flooring & decor for homes and businesses worldwide. In fact, decorative Spanish tiles continue to command a strong presence in the design world today. These Spanish-style tiles are a go-to for design & trade professionals and DIY’ers. Notably great for both indoor and outdoor spaces, consider our several varieties of Mexican tile for your next construction project.
Whole-Home or Business Spanish Tile Projects
Working on an entire home? We love working on full-scope projects! Reach out to our friendly Mexican tile product specialists today to start the conversation.
We work with you to find budget-friendly Mexican tile and stone choices that reflect your style and personality. Plus, we believe in making every space count! Here are the different types of Mexican-style tile flooring we have to offer:
- Saltillo Tile is a form of terracotta clay flooring. In fact, we offer 100% authentic handmade Saltillo tile flooring in 5 finishes: Antique Mission Red, Traditional, Manganese, Spanish Mission Red, and Antique (textured) Saltillo. With dozens of shapes and sizes from which to choose, there is an option for any project space.
- Cement Tile has been leading the way in the world of interior design in recent years. As a throwback to centuries-old Encaustic tile, Cement Spanish tiles have been strong for both commercial and residential spaces. Since it’s manufactured from concrete, Cement tile is an ideal Spanish tile choice for equally beautiful and durable flooring. Check out our in-stock and made-to-order customizable designs.
- Talavera Tile is a hand-painted Spanish tile. For example, use these decorative tiles as flooring or wall accents, kitchen backsplashes, shower & bathroom walls, and more. Or choose from Solid Color tile options, Malibu-style Superior Talavera tiles, or Traditional Talavera tile patterns.
- Cantera Stone tile is a traditional Mexican stone that is commonly used in indoor and outdoor locations. With over a dozen stone colors from which to choose, Cantera stone is extremely durable and long-lasting. Or get creative by pairing your Cantera tile with complimentary stone features, including Columns, Fountains, Fireplace Surrounds, and beautiful Cantera stone planters.
Enough Talk. Let's Build Something Together
Make Every Space Count.
With our headquarters based near Austin, Texas, we are the largest producer of authentic Saltillo clay tile in Mexico. We manufacture and distribute encaustic-style Cement tile, painted Talavera tiles, and Cantera Stone, all of which have deep roots in Mexican craftsmanship. Additionally, we ship worldwide from our South Texas warehouse.
If you are searching for Mexican tile in the Austin, Texas, area, please schedule an appointment and come by to view our showroom and pick up samples. Or, get the pricing on your project and order samples directly to you today!